PDN LIVE! November 2017

Rob Pincus, executive director at PDN, hosted another round of Ask Rob Anything on PDN LIVE. This event is special because you don’t get just one Rob, but two! Rob Leatham joined Rob Pincus live on the air to answer your personal defense and firearm questions.

LIVE event brought to you by:
springfield-logo

24 Responses to “PDN LIVE! November 2017”
  1. Breed

If you had only one dollar to donate to one organization or politician to support 2A, where would it go?

2. Mat

Rob, I carry a Glock 43 when I need better concealment. In your opinion, does this firearm with XTP rounds have enough stopping power for a unarmored man?

3. john robinson

I carry concealed weapon and the pistol has 2 safety locks on it .The question i want to know is while carrying this weoponshould i leave them off and put one bullet in the chamber or not?

4. SCOTT

when setting up an AR15 for typical home defense, 3 – 10 yards, at what range do you zero your red dot optic?

5. Ernie

Id it inadvisable to carry a gun close to the body , as in appendix carry ,if the gun has no safety ,and the round is chambered?

6. Bruce Jarvie

Do you feel that some or any of your pieces of advice should be avoided by police officers since they work under very specific rules of society and are the enforcement arm of the “government”? I have been told “I” can “get away” with certain actions that will get a cop “hanged”.

7. Michael Harmon

How does a heavy set (or fat) man keep his pants up? Women have hips so thay don’t have this problem as much.

8. Ron

How do I get proficient in using the Springfield 1911 compact my wife has gotten me. I am new to handguns for I have always used rifles and shotguns.

9. Bill Blake

Worlds Collide: Return to Alignment. Rob L. talks about what you want your arching movement with the gun to look like in recoil when you break the next shot (1:42 mark) using two fingers to illustrate. I didn’t understand what you are going for…can you explain?

• Sam Kirchoff

Sorry, Malcom. I’m trying to adjust them to consistency but it seems to be coming through different for everyone. – Sam

10. Curtis

For Mr. Pincus, Do you have any idea on the price point on the PD10 and when it will be released?

11. Ron

Yes cancel, I live in AZ a 2nd amendment state there is no certs or like required here. The governor has commission all citizens in the state to carry.

12. Bob Baird

I am a Premium member but your login does not allow my Email address to logon because I use “_” in my address/

• Customer Service

Hi Bob. We are sorry you are having trouble logging in. Please give our customer service team a call at 1-855-231-0650 and they can assist you with this.
      Thanks