Chris Collins of ATAP Training is on the range to demonstrate the rhythm drill, one of many pistol shooting drills for speed and accuracy. After getting a few hits on target, find the rhythm with the trigger to continue getting consistent hits. In this way, you can shoot faster by applying the same fundamentals.
See other videos in our Pistol Shooting Drills training module:
- Part 2. The Flow Drill Firearm Assessment
- Part 3. The Hidden Number Shooting Drill
- Part 4. Recognition Drills For Carrying Multiple Guns
- Part 5. Dynamic Deviation Control In Defensive Shooting
- Part 6. Problem Solving on the Range with Handgun Shooting Drills: Balance of Speed and Precision