In recent years, there’s been increasing interest in the benefits of appendix carry. Rob Pincus looks at the appendix carry pros and cons in this video. On the plus side, it’s easier to conceal small handguns on the front of the body as opposed to on the side or back. You don’t even need to wear an outer concealment garment. With appendix carry, you can draw your firearm in very confined spaces, and easily reach it with either hand. But what are the disadvantages? Find out what the appendix carry pros and cons are now.
See other videos in our Appendix Carry training module:
- Part 2. Carrying Firearms: Safety during Appendix Carry
- Part 3. Firearms & CrossBreed Holsters for Appendix Carry
- Part 4. Appendix Carry Training with an Outside-the-waistband holster
- Part 5. Firearm Safety Tips: Appendix Carry Presentation Techniques
- Part 6. Concealed Carry Methods: Weak Handed Presentation
- Part 7. Presentation from Appendix Carry while Seated