PDN Executive Director Rob Pincus discusses how you can train to make your responses more automated during a critical incident. For decades, he’s focused his students on learning how to be better prepared to apply their skills when they need them, not just perform them in isolation. The trick is tying the responses to the appropriate stimuli in training and, especially, practice.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PDN GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Personal Defense and Firearm Training Videos and Drills
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Guides
- 9 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 2 Full-Length Personal Defense Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 In-Depth Skill Development Presentations
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Personal Defense Network Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events