Heading to the range with friends and family can be a lot of fun, but if your intention is to make valuable use of the range time for defensive training or practice, there are some things to consider. Attending a class with someone you are close to can present distractions along with opportunities. There are also some particular pitfalls to avoid if you are the one who is intending on teaching or guiding the session with friends.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PDN GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Personal Defense and Firearm Training Videos and Drills
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Guides
- 9 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 2 Full-Length Personal Defense Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 In-Depth Skill Development Presentations
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Personal Defense Network Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events