5 Drills in 5 Days

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Comments

24 Responses to “5 Drills in 5 Days”
  1. Jaimie Gonzalez
    Jaimie Gonzalez

Hello my name is jaime Gonzalez I’m from Texas and I think this program help me a lot also to all the person’s got this and thank you for give me this opportunity

2. Winston D Buchanan
    Winston D Buchanan

I am a retired Marine. (28 yrs 2nd Btl FR) so these drills have some big shoes to fill. Haven’t even looked at them yet so I will let you know what I and the bunch of shooter/friends think. Keep in mind this is my/our opinion. Thanks.

3. Jeff Boatman
    Jeff Boatman

the 5 diamond drill was a little hard to follow. Is it possible to have a split screen to show what the impacts are? I understood 4 single shots, one on each outer diamond, and then 3 on center diamond. I may have just missed it. What does this help to practice? Overall, very nice set of drills.

4. Jim Mann
    Jim Mann

You need to make your targets a bunch more printer ink friendly. These will use waaaaaay too much ink for me to print them out. At $108.00 for the complete ink refill these just use an insane amount of red & black ink to justify printing.

Customer Service

Hello Johnny,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with accessing your benefits. I have included troubleshooting instructions below for you to try.

If you are using a mobile device, please delete your internet history. To clear your cache, please click the link below and select the appropriate browser:

If you are using a computer, please attempt a hard refresh of your browser by pressing and holding Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us at 1-855-231-0650, or chat with us on our site.

We greatly appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Lindsay
      Personal Defense Network Video Membership

5. Bruce Rivera
    Bruce Rivera

IN REVIEWING THE SCENARIOS, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT MARKSMAN PROCESS FOR TRAINING. I NOTICED HOW WELL THE SHOOTER USED SAFTEY IN THE PROCESS. HOWEVER, AS RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT, WHEN DEALING WITH CHALLENGING SHOOTERS, CENTER MASS AIMING WORKS BEST, NOT HEAD SHOTS, GIVEN ADRENALINE, CONDITIONS, AVERAGE CIVILIAN EXPERIENCE ETC. FOR RANGE AND ACCURACY SHOOTING THESE ARE OTHERSWISE DECENT TRAINING TOOLS.

6. nelson rodriguez
    nelson rodriguez

MI NOMBRE ES NELSON RODRIGUEZ INSTRUCTOR GRADUADO EN LA ACADEMIA RAY CHAPMAN COLUMBIA, MISS. INTERESANTE LOS EJERCICIOS SE SALEN DE LO RUTINARIO