In the Combat Focus Shooting Advanced Pistol Handling Course, the Flow Drill is used as a firearm assessment tool to see how students put together the skills they have learned in isolation. Paul Carlson of Safety Solutions Academy presents this drill, which requires students to move back and forth among unorthodox shooting positions while still applying the fundamental gun-handling skills they already understand. Under Paul’s supervision, students from a CFS APH course perform the drill as a firearm assessment.
See other videos in our Pistol Shooting Drills training module:
- Part 1. Pistol Shooting Drills: The Rhythm Drill
- Part 3. The Hidden Number Shooting Drill
- Part 4. Recognition Drills For Carrying Multiple Guns
- Part 5. Dynamic Deviation Control In Defensive Shooting
- Part 6. Problem Solving on the Range with Handgun Shooting Drills: Balance of Speed and Precision