Show Us Your Everyday Carry

55 Responses to “Show Us Your Everyday Carry”
  1. Cary
    Cary

My Taurus G3c, extra mag, pepper spray, KaBar knife and ankle med kit with RATS TQ, Israeli bandage, chest seal. The words on the holster are from Psalm 121: the Lord is your shield at your right hand” (Hebrew)

2. Frank Veasey
    Frank Veasey

Hog Dat Fitz!!

What’s up wit dat?

What’s Up Wit Dat?

Some Real Property Investors have said to me that ambitious types have tried to steal their real property investment secrets… not their real property…

What’s Up Wit Dat?

Maybe their well-heeled and aren’t interested in things they may already have and only want to know the secret inside workings of how things work.

What’s Up Wit Dat?

In closing, as I have always said,

What IS Up Wit DAT?

Frank Veasey

Currently barred from possessing a firearm by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania … for Governor’s Reasons

What’ Up Wit Dat!

3. Rob Mueller
    Rob Mueller

I Like my left handed Crossbreed IWB super tuck because it allows for many clothing options including my work uniform. I’m a mechanic in a power equipment shop that requires I stow my sidearm in my toolbox during work. The Supertuck comes off easily when I want it to and is rock solid when I need it to be. The Snag Mag allows me to carry an extra mag no matter what clothes I’m wearing and is very deploy-able for a fat boy like myself. The CRKT M16 was the first knife I found that I could operate left handed effectively and efficiently.

Mark Terrell

My EDC is a Taurus Tracker .357 Magnum with two back up speed loaders. Sometimes in the summer I carry my G3c withtwoextramagazines, and once in a while I’ll carry my Taurus Tracker 44 Magnum with 180gr Underwood jhp with two back up speed loaders.

4. dsloucks
    dsloucks

I carry a SIG p938 with 8 +p 115 gr hollow points in a black sneaky Pete holster, 5 years now. No pics available.

5. Robert Wenzell
    Robert Wenzell

Smith and Wesson Model 15 2″ heavy barrel in an El Paso Saddlery Yaqui Belt Slide.I use 158 grain Lead Semi Wadcutter Hollow Points in 38+P made by Remington.

6. Jim Hovater
    Jim Hovater

No provision to post pic.

EDC: Stainless Kimber Pro Carry in 9mm.
    MODs: Ergo FDE grips, neon green FO front sight, OEM rear sight notch milled to 0.156″, short Wilson Combat trigger adjusted to 4.5#.
    AMMO: Norma MHPs in 10-rd MecGar mags.
    HOLSTER: Safariland
    ETC: S&W tac light, lighter and Kershaw folder

JEFF LITTEN

Glock 26 with APEX TRIGGER, WILSON COMBAT SIGHTS on a Maple Tactical slide carried OWB DESANTIS. Emerson or Cold Steel knife, Surefire Stilletto light.

7. Richard Ormandy
    Richard Ormandy

Two Springfield XDs .45’s, two spare mags, and two Hinderer knives. Two is one, one is none.

8. Craig Turi
    Craig Turi

Normal EDC is a Kimber EVO SP 9mm. Extra mag carried in a “Snagmag” Ammo: Black Hills 125 Gr. “HoneyBadger” Holster: Muddy River Tactical OWB Kydex.
    Alternate EDC is a H&K VP9 SK. Same ammo etc.

9. Richard Lightner
    Richard Lightner

I have a Glock 17 as well. But for concealed purposes, my M&P Shield EZ 9mm is perfect.

10. christoffj
    christoffj

Cz P-07 with Aplc
    Selfmade holster, belt and 3-1 magazine, Wave and Nitecore Mt10c flash light
    Parker Sonnet ballpen
    Honeybadger Small Claw
    Modified Opinel no 6
    Lipbalm

11. Rick from Clovis,CA
    Rick from Clovis,CA

My primary EDC is a Sig P229 and my backup is a Glock 26. The Sig is a touch larger and heavier, but fits my medium size hand a nd the extra helps keep it on target in multi shot situations. Both have Crimson Trace grip laser sights and Truglo night sights. I carry in a kydex IWB holster at 4 o’clock. I carry the Kershaw flip blade. Flash lights are staged throughout my house and in my truck. A trauma kit is under the seat of my truck or any vehicle I ride in. Always be ready for anything.

12. Richard Ormandy
    Richard Ormandy

I carry two XDs .45’s every day. Two spare magazines as well. Aliengear IWB and TruSpec Tshirt with concealed carry pocket.

13. Karl
    Karl

What I had on me when I saw this post among other items a Benchmade auto, POM OC Spray, G-26 with XS sights and Holosun 507c (Green).

14. CHRISTOPHER MILLER
    CHRISTOPHER MILLER

When they come for your guns it would be wise not to have pictures on a website such as this.

15. Russ Hobgood
    Russ Hobgood

Walther PPK/S, extra 7 rd mag, Eclipse holster and mag carrier, Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA, Gerber Sharkbelly, SWATT-T and an AMK Trauma Pak

16. Kris Adams
    Kris Adams

My favorite EDC choice is my Sig Sauer P320 XFive Legion. It’s the flattest and fastest shooting pistol I’ve ever got my hands on. I’d take it over my 4K dollar STI Stacatto

17. Charlie Hicks
    Charlie Hicks

My TAURUS G2c with 12.15.and 17 round mag.with green Armalaser and in waist band Crossdreed holster.

18. Katianna Hebden
    Katianna Hebden

Heck, tried to “Shift+Enter” to add the description of my other pistol and that didn’t work. Makes me look like I’m showing off my booty for no reason…
    Ruger LCP in a DeSantis pocket holster, also with Hornady XTPs.

19. Michael
    Michael

I am private. U have no need to know… specifics. Just know that I am prepared “all day everyday “ for anything. My E.D.C. Includes various knives, multi-tool, survival equipment, and other dangerous weapons.

20. Edwin Prime
    Edwin Prime

My new EDC (FN 509C) which replaces my HK VP 9SK. This accompanies my Spartan pocket knife.

Anonymous

Smith & Wesson 638, with factory-engraved banknote-style curliques on the cylinder. Kramer horsehide front pocket carry. Currently wearing hand-filling Mustang grips, although factory Uncle Mike’s boot grips are best for concealment.

21. Bruce Grieve
    Bruce Grieve

My wife and I are shopping now for an appropriate CC pistol for her, I am not a handgun pro in fact it has been years since I shot one but the time is now. We are looking at a Glock 9mm with the 10 cart magazine, it seems light, easy to clean and disassemble. AND after we have been through some training classes I think it will both be confident and safe.

Bruce Grieve

AND after we have been through some training classes I think WE will both be confident and safe. (Sorry for the typo)