Active Shooter Response Class DVD
Class DVD: Active Shooter Response
History has taught us tragic lessons about what to do, and what not to do, in the terror and chaos of an active shooter event.
This video class provides a comprehensive, pro-active approach for those who find themselves in the midst of an active shooter crisis – seeking to inform,
enable and empower you with the knowledge and tactics to protect yourself and others, using any means available.
Class instructors are PDN Executive Director Rob Pincus and others, who will present:
• Overview of risks, roles, and responsibilities
• Recognizing a threat, assessing circumstances, and initiating a plan
• Interacting with law enforcement
• Considerations of shooting in public, in defense of others
• Emergency medicine
• Training for situation and sharing knowledge
PLUS, you’ll get BONUS resources and helpful information to supplement the class content.
Video run-time: 3 Hours
PLEASE NOTE: The content in this Class DVD is identical to the content available in streaming video form, which you can purchase/review separately in the PDN store here.
Watch a preview of this DVD below: