Rob Pincus discusses a training implementation called FitShot, which combines the exhausting workouts of functional fitness with shooting practice. Functional fitness is an exercise program that optimizes your strength and endurance through long workouts with a high number of reps. When you combine your typical range practice with a functional fitness workout, you’ll be more capable of defending yourself and others if you are stronger, healthier and more fit. This training method will whip even the laziest gun owners into shape!
See other videos in our Functional Fitness training module:
- Part 2. Kettlebell Workout for Defensive Fitness
- Part 3. Fundamental FitShot Exercise: Push-Up Technique
- Part 4. Advanced FitShot Exercise: Rifle Burpee
- Part 5. Closed Pinch Grip Training
- Part 6. Learn Extremity Anatomy for Self-Defense
- Part 7. Importance of Extremity Strength Development