Humans are hard-wired on a subconscious level to pick up on many of the threats in our environment. For women, recognizing potential danger is not the problem. Due to their cultural conditioning to be polite and kind, failing to act on their intuition of danger is. Kelly Muir gives an in-depth presentation on how women developing intuition can recondition themselves to take action.
See other videos in our Fundamentals of Armed Home Defense for Women training module:
- Part 2: Home Defense: Planning for Expected Strangers
- Part 3: Deadbolts and Home Security
- Part 4: Handguns for Women: Self Defense Recommendations
- Part 5: Gun Storage and Storing Firearms
- Part 6: Shooting in Defense of a Child: Protecting Children