Home is where people tend to let their guard down and relax. But there are times when people at home need to learn home defense and raise their awareness levels in order to keep themselves and/or their family members safe. Kelly Muir, founder of “Be the Wrong Woman,” analyzes one of those times: the Expected Stranger Situation.
See other videos in our Fundamentals of Armed Home Defense for Women training module:
- Part 1: Developing Intuition: Intuitive Decision Making
- Part 3: Deadbolts and Home Security
- Part 4: Handguns for Women: Self Defense Recommendations
- Part 5: Gun Storage and Storing Firearms
- Part 6: Shooting in Defense of a Child: Protecting Children