Selecting handguns for women? Rob Pincus is on the range with Nikki Turpeaux and a line-up of six handguns she considers good choices for women. Nikki discusses the features she does and does not want on defensive handguns for women, as well as capacity, recoil, reliability, hand strength, functioning, and why a woman’s significant other may give her flawed advice on which handgun to choose.
See other videos in our Fundamentals of Armed Home Defense for Women training module:
- Part 1: Developing Intuition: Intuitive Decision Making
- Part 2: Home Defense: Planning for Expected Strangers
- Part 3: Deadbolts and Home Security
- Part 5: Gun Storage and Storing Firearms
- Part 6: Shooting in Defense of a Child: Protecting Children