When you are protecting children, there are two important considerations that will impact your shooting. Rob Pincus works with you on protecting children while defending them and yourself. Rob simulates a practice that includes one-handed shooting on the move and one-handed reloading while carrying 35- and 50-pound kettlebells.
See other videos in our Fundamentals of Armed Home Defense for Women training module:
- Part 1: Developing Intuition: Intuitive Decision Making
- Part 2: Home Defense: Planning for Expected Strangers
- Part 3: Deadbolts and Home Security
- Part 4: Handguns for Women: Self Defense Recommendations
- Part 5: Gun Storage and Storing Firearms