Peak-performance coach Mike Gillette examines the closed pinch grip — when the fingers are alongside one another and all pointing in the same direction. For training this grip, Mike has set up a simple apparatus, on which timed holds are done emphasizing the thumb pressure that facilitates a secure pinch grip.
See other videos in our Functional Fitness training module:
- Part 1. Introduction to Fit-Shot Concept
- Part 2. Kettlebell Workout for Defensive Fitness
- Part 3. Fundamental FitShot Exercise: Push-Up Technique
- Part 4. Advanced FitShot Exercise: Rifle Burpee
- Part 6. Learn Extremity Anatomy for Self-Defense
- Part 7. Importance of Extremity Strength Development