William Aprill was a unique educator in the personal defense training community. He saw things through a slightly different lens than most instructors. He communicated differently, challenged people to think differently, and had a huge impact on the way people prepared to defend themselves or others.
His work also motivated many people to begin self-defense training as well. His focus was on changing the way people thought about violence. He wanted to help people accept both the reality and the irrationality of the potential for extreme violence in all our lives. His work was a critical addition in a field that is filled with a focus on physical techniques and defensive tools. He knew that our mind is our most important tool and our techniques of observation and thought were the most important to develop.
He will be missed… but, we hope that his contributions will be celebrated, shared and appreciated through this tribute page.
- Violent Criminal Actors Series
- The 5 W’s of Personal Defense Series
- They Are Not You Series
- William Aprill Live PDN Events
- William Aprill’s Appearances on Ballistic Radio
- The Best Defense Survival Round Table
- Practically Tactical with William Aprill
- Carry Trainer Podcast Appearances
- William Aprill Podcast Appearances