Rob Pincus and Deryck Poole work with a student on the range to improve his ability to adjust his Balance of Speed & Precision to the target size and distance while in the middle of any handgun shooting drills. Too often, students get conditioned to fire at one particular pace.
See other videos in our Pistol Shooting Drills training module:
- Part 1. Pistol Shooting Drills: The Rhythm Drill
- Part 2. The Flow Drill Firearm Assessment
- Part 3. The Hidden Number Shooting Drill
- Part 4. Recognition Drills For Carrying Multiple Guns
- Part 5. Dynamic Deviation Control In Defensive Shooting