During training classes, Rob allows students to get used to presentation from appendix carry by using an outside-the-waistband holster at the one o’clock position. This outside-the-waistband holster allows students to become familiar with the mechanics of presentation without the emotional and safety issues that may be involved when using an inside-the-waistband holster while learning this carry method. Eventually students transition to an IWB holster.
See other videos in our Appendix Carry training module:
- Part 1. Concealed Carry Pros and Cons
- Part 2. Carrying Firearms: Safety during Appendix Carry
- Part 3. Firearms & CrossBreed Holsters for Appendix Carry
- Part 5. Firearm Safety Tips: Appendix Carry Presentation Techniques
- Part 6. Concealed Carry Methods: Weak Handed Presentation
- Part 7. Presentation from Appendix Carry while Seated