In this valuable primer on firearms and CrossBreed holsters suited for appendix carry, Rob Pincus is on the range with a variety of both, to demonstrate options and solutions. Wearing an untucked t-shirt and starting with a bellyband holster concealing an S&W J-Frame, Rob tries to conceal progressively larger handguns until the “too much printing” point is reached. For those who prefer to carry a larger gun, a thin Kydex holster may the best option. CrossBreed Holsters IWB holster is also demonstrated.
See other videos in our Appendix Carry training module:
- Part 1. Concealed Carry Pros and Cons
- Part 2. Carrying Firearms: Safety during Appendix Carry
- Part 4. Appendix Carry Training with an Outside-the-waistband holster
- Part 5. Firearm Safety Tips: Appendix Carry Presentation Techniques
- Part 6. Concealed Carry Methods: Weak Handed Presentation
- Part 7. Presentation from Appendix Carry while Seated