In a seated position, appendix carry starts to lose some of its advantages. It’s not as comfortable as when standing and in fact may be uncomfortable for some. On the plus side, there are several safe ways to get the firearm out of the holster and oriented toward the threat when using appendix carry. Rob demonstrates these methods and discusses the question of whether it’s better to stand up before drawing the firearm.
See other videos in our Appendix Carry training module:
- Part 1. Concealed Carry Pros and Cons
- Part 2. Carrying Firearms: Safety during Appendix Carry
- Part 3. Firearms & CrossBreed Holsters for Appendix Carry
- Part 4. Appendix Carry Training with an Outside-the-waistband holster
- Part 5. Firearm Safety Tips: Appendix Carry Presentation Techniques
- Part 6. Concealed Carry Methods: Weak Handed Presentation