There are many concealed carry methods but one advantage of appendix carry is that the firearm can be conveniently accessed with the weak hand. How does that presentation work? Rob shows various ways to present the gun with the weak hand, depending on the particular circumstances you may be in. Movements are shown in slow motion, repeated, then shown in real time. Rob also explains the safety reasons why he doesn’t like to train weak-hand presentation with a loaded firearm. This is just one of many concealed carry methods.
See other videos in our Appendix Carry training module:
- Part 1. Concealed Carry Pros and Cons
- Part 2. Carrying Firearms: Safety during Appendix Carry
- Part 3. Firearms & CrossBreed Holsters for Appendix Carry
- Part 4. Appendix Carry Training with an Outside-the-waistband holster
- Part 5. Firearm Safety Tips: Appendix Carry Presentation Techniques
- Part 7. Presentation from Appendix Carry While Seated