If you carry more than one type of gun for personal defense or keep more than one type of firearm staged around your home, training to recognize which gun is in your hand is important. This drill gives you a way to safely train to recognize which gun is in your hand at any given time when carrying multiple guns. This is an advanced concept for people who have already trained their basic level skills with any firearm involved in the drill. Of course, it is preferable to maintain as much consistency as possible in your defensive firearms, but that may not always be possible. If you carrying multiple guns this drill will help you improve your defensive skills.
See other videos in our Pistol Shooting Drills training module:
- Part 1. Pistol Shooting Drills: The Rhythm Drill
- Part 2. The Flow Drill Firearm Assessment
- Part 3. The Hidden Number Shooting Drill
- Part 5. Dynamic Deviation Control In Defensive Shooting
- Part 6. Problem Solving on the Range with Handgun Shooting Drills: Balance of Speed and Precision