Kettlebells have been a standard fitness tool in Eastern Europe for a long time, but have only become popular in the US over the last decade or so. Kettlebells have some unique features that make them outstanding tools for those interested in defensive fitness, because they give you an opportunity to work your entire body, including the all-important hand and grip strength that play an important role in personal defense. This video reviews the basics of a kettlebell workout while showing you the basic exercises that turn the kettlebell into a kettlebell workout.
See other videos in our Functional Fitness training module:
- Part 1. Introduction to Fit-Shot Concept
- Part 3. Fundamental FitShot Exercise: Push-Up Technique
- Part 4. Advanced FitShot Exercise: Rifle Burpee
- Part 5. Closed Pinch Grip Training
- Part 6. Learn Extremity Anatomy for Self-Defense
- Part 7. Importance of Extremity Strength Development