There are more and more people carrying defensive firearms in public all the time. If you carry concealed, it is likely that you hang out with others who do as well. You may have family members or co-workers who carry. If you do, it is important to consider how you will be interacting and coordinating with other armed people during a dynamic critical incident. Also, consider that if you are carrying in public, it is also likely that others whom you don’t know are carrying as well. These other “good guys with guns” could be an asset, a distraction or worse if you need to use your gun defensively. Thinking about how to interact with them ahead of time can avoid a tragedy.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PDN GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Personal Defense and Firearm Training Videos and Drills
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos and Guides
- 9 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 2 Full-Length Personal Defense Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 In-Depth Skill Development Presentations
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Personal Defense Network Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events