When carrying firearms, the concerns most commonly mentioned are that people don’t want the muzzle of their gun to be covering them while they are carrying and presenting the gun. Rob demonstrates how there is actually less chance of covering yourself during presentation from appendix carry than from on-the-hip carry. He also discusses safety during appendix carry in relation to the compromises we make every day when we are carrying firearms.
See other videos in our Appendix Carry training module:
- Part 1. Concealed Carry Pros and Cons
- Part 3. Firearms & CrossBreed Holsters for Appendix Carry
- Part 4. Appendix Carry Training with an Outside-the-waistband holster
- Part 5. Firearm Safety Tips: Appendix Carry Presentation Techniques
- Part 6. Concealed Carry Methods: Weak Handed Presentation
- Part 7. Presentation from Appendix Carry while Seated